V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N at last!!
Boy, did I need a break! Did you know that school is NOT all fun and games? I think they should tell you this stuff before you sign up! I went for a couple days and although I really liked it, I decided I needed a little breather. So, I helped mom pack up the family and we headed to Utah to see Grandma and Grandpa Nielson!!! (I was just trying to get out of writing my ABC's for a couple of days, but when we got there I noticed that mom and dad looked like they could really use a vacation too!)We had a wonderful trip and there is no way that I could tell you all about it in one post, so stay tuned for more.
We arrived on a Friday and just visited with grandma and grandpa Nielson and uncle Rob. It was so great to see them all again AND to be out of the van!!!
The next morning I was super excited to see and play with my cousins, but first I had to work for it. Grandma has seen all the cute posing I do on the blog and made me show all the cousins how to do it for our big family photo shoot. (They did great!) After pictures we had a family picnic.
After some yummy food we headed to Pioneer Park where grandma works. She showed us some fun things and there was more great cousin time!
Do you know how to live in a Tee pee and trade with Indians?
Train rides are best when shared with family, and Uncle Richard was nice enough to take me!
My most favorite part of the park was seeing and riding the horses! And being with cousin Bryn made it even better!
And now I know you all are intrigued as to how I spent the rest of my time. You'll find out soon. Goodnight!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun and how lucky to get out of the eternal heat of S. AZ! I think I just figured out where all that blonde hair of yours and daddy's came from!
This post makes us smile:) We had so much fun with you and your great family! We love you!
Post a Comment