Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cactus Garden

While trying to find some fun summer activities to entertain my mom and Aubri, I decided to teach Aubri about our natural surroundings. I took us to a cactus garden.
There was so much to see and Aubri got a little distracted
so I decided to be our tour guide and really explain things
I was such a good guide that I even found a lily pond off the beaten path...
We decided that the desert really is a pretty place!

4 comments:

*Katie* said...

How fun!! Joi you always do the funnest things with your girls! I know you said you were coming sometime .... when is that sometime?!

Sharron said...

OUCH!!!

Grandma Fritzsche said...

Ava,

You and Aubri look like to little models with your sun glasses on. Too cute!!!

Love, Grandma Fritzsche
P.S. Did you tell your mommy about the ball you went to when you and Aubri we at granma's house?

Grandma Fritzsche said...

Ava,
Grandma meant two little models not to little models. I'll let your mommy explain that one.

Grandma Fritzsche