She is growing up so fast and I can already tell that she's trying hard to play with me. Just a little bit longer and we'll be running all around the house!
I've still been working with Aubri on tummy time and rolling. She's rolled over a few times, so I know she can, but she's not a big fan.
She enjoys sitting a little more,
With a little help from mom or dad she would stand all day long!
Her big news is her first tooth! Mom was the first to notice that one!
Along with her tooth came a new little appetite. Aurbi's been eating food like me. Well, kind of. She doesn't get to eat yummy stuff, like goldfish and chips...mom makes sure her diet is a bit more healthy. I keep asking mom why her vegetables are runny and mine are not. Looks a bit questionable to me, but Aubri doesn't seem to mind. She loves her peas, green beans, & squash.
Carrots and sweet potatoes she eats a bit slower!
When they are just too much, she uses her sippy cup to wash them down.
(I taught her that!)
She prefers to drink straight from mom's cup, but mom says she enjoys her water backwash free. I personally think a tiny bit of floaties add to the whole drinking experience...but to each their own.
Well, it's been 6 months of fun and joy to have Aubri in our home! She laughs a lot and is always smiling! And I'm so glad I'm not the only here to reign in the parents and keep them on their toes. We love you Aubri!
3 comments:
She is SO STINKING CUTE! I love the rosy little cheeks! Are you guys coming to visit anytime soon?!
I cannot stand HOW CUTE your girls are!!!! BEAUTIFUL!
YOU and JOE are in TROUBLLLLLLLEEEE!:)
I can't believe Aubri is 6 months old!! That went by in a hurry!!! You will soon have help in giving your parents a run for their money. Aubri is so very cute(just like you). Love you all--Grandma Jan
Post a Comment