Thursday, February 05, 2009

4 months!

Aubri turned 4 months...and she's got the shots to prove it!
I helped mom take Aubri to the Dr. I'm pretty much a pro at going to the Dr's since I was so sick before! I was so good and helpful. I even talked sweetly to Aubri as they gave her 3 shots! I think she appreciated it, but she still cried. I watched them weigh her. She's been eating a lot because she weighed 14lbs, 2 oz. She's 24 inches long which means she's on her way to being tall like me!
When we got home, she was still a little sore, so I just sat and held her. I even declared myself as the number 1 big sister!

But then she got too heavy, so I had to run and play while she posed for mom.
She has a funny new way of smiling...just opening her mouth really big! Which makes for some funny pictures!

Mom thinks it's a good thing that I still love having her around after 4 months.
I love that Aubri laughs at me now. She's such a happy baby! We love you, Aubri!

5 comments:

S.K.N. said...

Aubri is just too cute! It looks like Ava is a great helper and loves her little sister a lot. I'm happy you guys are going so good.

NielsonJan said...

Shots are NO fun. I used to have to give shots to little people when I worked in the Hospital and no matter how great of a shot giver you are it still hurts and it is no fun. At least it makes kids so they don,t get such awful illnesses and at least she has a GREAT big sister and a wonderful Mom to help her though it all. Love G&G Nielson

Robin and Larry said...

i cant believe how big she is getting!
What little dolls!:)

Tiffany said...

She is so pretty and I love the bow.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Aubri is such a cutie pie!!!! You have gorgeous girls!