Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa comes again!

8 days left
With one failed Santa attempt behind me, I decided to give it another go. So when we heard that Santa was making a stop at a local grocery store, I told mom that this was my big chance! Dad actually took me out for the big night. We started our date with my favorite dinner...chicken nuggets and fries! He told me we would go to the store for some fun activities and asked if I wanted to see Santa. I said, "YES"!! So, we headed to the store and started out at a table with lots of kids and sugar cookies. We each got to decorate our own. I chose a bell and all the fixin's. Here is my picture that my dad took of me and my bell...

Next it was off to sit on Santa's lap. As you may have noticed, there is only the ONE picture. I took one look of Santa and said, "NO WAY"! So, once again I ventured home without a visit to Santa's lap...but this time I had a cookie to keep me company! YUM!

No comments: