Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Celebration #3&4

Sunday was a big day! Aubri was blessed and it was also Grandma Fritzsche's Birthday!
Aubri looked so pretty in her white blessing dress. It was mom's blessing dress too when she was a baby. It was so nice to have our family there and I'll tell Aubri how lucky she was when she gets older! My mom asked me why I didn't smile in any of these pictures, and I told her it was because it was Aubri's big day and I didn't want to "steal the focus" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava,

You are right!!! These were special days and I am glad I was there to share it with you and your family. We love you to pieces and the Nielson families feel like part of our family as well. But then I guess we decided that we pretty much are family and love spending time with them. Nielson Families--Thank you so much for a wonderful time and all of you went overboard on my gift. A big hug and thanks to all.
Love, Grandma Fritzsche

S.K.N. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How nice that you had so much family there to help you celebrate.