Friday, December 12, 2008

Blow out!

WARNING: GROSS PICS AHEAD!

Afraid that I might regress once Aubri was born, mom made sure I knew that ONLY babies go potty in their pants! So far, I've only had one accident. Which is more than I can say for my little sister!

I don't think it's fair that Aubri isn't playing by the rules...she's not even keeping it in her PANTS!

Yesterday Aubri really let it slide. She was happy and talking one minute and the next she wasn't so happy.
Mom didn't get mad though. She even took time to grab the camera. I thought that was a little weird, but she said that this is the only time that poop is funny! Well, not even funny...but the only time it's worth documenting!

WHATEVER, mom! YUCK!


3 comments:

Kathy Finch said...

You wicked mother. Aubrie is not going to like that you slashed these GREAT pictures of her all over.

(The same way that my son's get embarassed everytime a friend uses the bathroom and see the portrait of the four of them in the bath; need I say in the buff)

The Sammons Family said...

WOW! That was a very special event I am sure!! Just think Ava, you used to do that..but now you are a BIG girl and know how to use the potty! One day Aubri will too.

maia said...

gotta love those blowouts!