Last week was a TON of fun for me and my family! We had 4 big, fun events to celebrate! My grandma and grandpa Nielson came to see me. Along with all my aunts and uncles and COUSINS on the Nielson side!

I also got to see my GREAT Grandma and Grandpa Fritzsche and Great Aunt Lisa and Uncle Allen.
The first day we celebrated was my dad's birthday on Wednesday! We started out at "Pump it up". EVERYONE had a great time there. I bounced myself silly with my cousins!

and I braved the big slide!

Even mom and dad and grandma and grandpa went down the big slides!!



Then that night we had a dinner and b-day party. Man, dad's getting so old!:)



2 comments:
I loved all the pictures, especially the one of the four of you on the Blessing day (the bow on Aubri was also fabulous!). The picture of your whole family on the stairs was great and you kinda look like that flower on the Mormon Ad that has a caption something like being different or unique makes you even more beautiful. Do you remember? It was in amongst the vase of roses? Anyway, your family is beautiful but your coloring really sets you apart. Does that makes sense? Well, the pictures were a lot of fun to browse through. That was quite a crowd for Joe's birthday party (Happy Birthday "Not-my-husband" Joe!). I bet that wasn't stressful at all! Love ya!
Wow, what a good sport for such an old guy! He does know how to party, doesn't he? If he needs a cane, just give me a call, I can loan you Bro Huish's.
Post a Comment