Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 days of Christmas

12 days left

I'm so excited about Christmas this year that I ask mom everyday if it's Christmas. She keeps telling me that it's coming soon...but this wait just seems never ending to me. So mom decided to help me out. We are having 12 days of Christmas to count down! Everyday we get to do something fun that reminds me that Christmas is almost here. Today we started. I went to see Santa and sit on his lap. I was super excited and even dressed for the occasion.
Well, I saw him at least...this was a close as I would get to him.


Mom said he'll still bring me presents!

3 comments:

shelley said...

santa came to our ward christmas party. shaelyn was terrified. you were lucky to even get a picture that close!

and CUTE matching outfits girls. love it!

Sharron said...

Haver her take lessons from Gabriel, he'll show you how to do the santa thing!

NielsonJan said...

You look so cute with Santa. He can seem sort of scarey at first but he understands little girls so the picture you got with him is great. You were certainly dressed right for the occasion!! Love, G&G Nielson