Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Tiny dancer

Does anyone know if JT needs a new back-up dancer?


If so, me and my Uncle Ryan are ready!!!

6 comments:

dhillman said...

Ava has got some pretty goods moves! She learns through example, as shown in the previous post, so I think that her uncle must not be the only one showing her how to groove!

Anonymous said...

Two hotties dancing away. You both look great!!!!

Love, Grandma Fritzsche

shelley said...

i'm sure ryan LOVES that being on the blog for all the world to see. and now there's proof as to why he was such a hot commodity at all the stake dances growing up! :)

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow!!! I am impressed! Those two can MOVE!

Unknown said...

You have beautiful girls! Congratulations. I am enjoying Indiana and we closed on my home on Monday!! Love, Aunt Margaret

*Katie* said...

So cute! I love all her dancing videos!