Sunday, November 02, 2008

No Trick--All Treat!

I must have been extra good this year, or maybe I was just super cute in my costume because I got to trick-or-treat TWICE this year!
My dad took me to the store to pick out a costume and to my dismay there were TONS of little dresses everywhere! Fairy, and princess dress galore! My dad kept pointing out different ones and asking me if I wanted to wear them. I kept saying, "No dad, I wear these clothes!" (meaning NO dresses) I was just about to give up on this whole costume idea, when I spotted some adorable little tiger ears and a tail. I was hooked! I insisted that my dad buy them and that I would be a Tiger for Halloween!
I came straight home and told mom that I was going to be a "MOMMY TIGER" for Halloween. So, it was only natural that Aubri was my baby tiger.

On Tuesday night we went to church to have some fun.
I played some cool games and won prizes...

My favorite challenge was the donut on the string--


Me, enjoying my prize

While there, I ran into some fellow jungle friends
They had a parade that I got to march in
And because we marched so well, we got a prize!
I had a super great time and my silly little baby tiger slept through the whole thing!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Tell your mom she gets total props for dressing up as well...always a great sport :) I love the make-up by the way!

shelley said...

good job with the face paint. i can't believe she stayed still for that!

Me said...

"Silly little baby tiger" must be a good baby to sleep so long! Way to go Aubri!

NielsonJan said...

LOve LOve LOve that tiger costume!! Especially the tail. Great make-up to really make the tiger look real and great for Halloween. Way to win the prize for all dressing up. Maybe we can get Dad tiger ears for next year. Love, Grandma N.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

What cute little tigers! And a hot momma kitty!