After we celebrated Ryan's B-day we decided it would be fun to make caramel apples.
Our great idea turned out a bit differently than we had hoped. Our apples were still a little too waxy after we started and so all the caramel just slid right off taking our toppings with it! It was messy, but very funny to see everyone race the caramel to get their toppings to stick. In the end Grandma fixed them and they turned out lookin' pretty good! And they tasted delicious! Mom and I shared one and it was dipped in caramel, rolled in Reece cups, then dipped in milk chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate. YUM!

4 comments:
YUM! YUM!! Those looked delicious!
That looks like so much fun to be able to get together with your family so much. Those apples look fabulous!
Dear Ava,
I just heard about your blog today and could hardly wait to check it out. It has to be one of the very cutest! Now your secret is out, you're just really quiet at church. That's OK, we won't tell
;-)
yum! :) I love caramel!
Post a Comment