On Friday 13th mom and dad decided that that was the night to make the switch to the toddler bed. I could tell they were a bit nervous, but I didn't see what the big deal was! After prayers, I jumped into bed, got covered up and waited until sleep found me. After mom turned off the lights and shut the door I could hear her standing outside my door. I don't know what she was waiting for!! I didn't make a peep the whole night and stayed put in bed. Mom and dad said they checked on me before they went to bed and I must have been having a crazy dream, because this is how they found me.


Not bad for a first night!
5 comments:
good girl ava. keep up the good sleep work. mommy needs all the rest she can get right now, so you're baby sister can grow big and strong.
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! What a good girl :)
I have pictures of Gavin just like that!
Good job, Ava!!! I hope things are still going smoothly! And that you're able to stay in bed! :)
WE loved your new bed!! Your Dad didn't like his new bed when he was your age and wanted his crib back. I can see you might like to be able to get in and out all by yourself!! It is a CUTE picture! Love G&G Nielson
Post a Comment