I think it's fun to give mom a hard time, especially when the camera comes out! I'm great at looking down, or turning the other way when faced with the camera...oh and I never pose anymore it's just not my style. But the other day I decided to give mom a break. For the first time she asked me to look at the camera and say, "cheese"! So I stopped what I was doing and said "CHEESE!", with the biggest smile...TWICE!

3 comments:
is it just me or is ava looking more and more like you, joi? or maybe it's just her smile? what a cute cheesy smile! good thing you had your camera handy to capture it!
WOW!!! What wonderful pictures and she said cheese besides. Amazing! She is just darling. I'm so glad she is doing so well and that Mom captured it all so well!! Happy Mother's Day Joi. Love--Grandma
Avaday,
You have such a beautiful smile and I'm so glad you decided to let your mom have a good shot of it. Now grandma can look at it anytime she misses you. I'll see you later and Peter Pan Pizza. Love, Grandma Fritzsche
Post a Comment