Monday, November 05, 2007

Trunk or Treat...Smell my feet


This year our ward had the Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday night before Halloween. Since I wasn't going door to door on Halloween night, I was looking forward to collecting candy there. But since I had my ear infections, I decided that night that I was NOT in the mood to go. Dad convinced me to go for a little bit, telling me that it was the only was he would get any candy.


Mom tried to make me feel more comfortable by dressing up with me.


Mom showed me that other kids were dressed up too...but I was just scared because I didn't recognize anyone! (that was Gavin--he was born the same day as me, right down the hall 2 hours earlier)


Gavin's mom was dressed up like a bug too!


Mom took me inside to try the games. We won on the cake walk. Mom was happy...she LOVES cake!


Then mom won at the ring toss...she won a gold fish! (Daddy was a party pooper and didn't dress up!) Next year dad! Or you'll get none of my candy! :)

4 comments:

shelley said...

Wow, Joi - the winning machine! Cute adult bee costume too!

Tiffany said...

I love your costume, Joi!

Alycia said...

Looks like you had a good time. You look great, Joi!

Ayla & Gavin said...

wow, we are two HOT bugs!!! lol