It's not like mom didn't want me to find them... she left them in the drawer just waiting for me. I just couldn't believe that she wouldn't tell me about them.
The good news is that I found them and now they are at my disposal. They are so fun cause there are so many of them. And they are much smaller, so they fit SO many more places!!
Oh, and you can fit WAY more in your mouth at a time.
I'm off to have many more adventures with my sticks. See ya!
6 comments:
She's so funny! She's getting so big! I'd be thrilled to find a bag of sticks, too. Who wouldn't? Cute pics, Joi!
What a great mom you have Ava! Joi, I laughed out loud while reading this whole post! What a great idea. I can't wait for my daily kitchen drawer raids at my house.
She is so cute. I love that age of discovery.
Avaday,
I know how you love sticks. The last I was babysitting you and we went outside that was the first thing you went after. The sticks!!! After you gathered a handful, you ran over a deposited them on the folded chair. You were just like a little squirrel gatherning nuts and storing them. You are too funny!!!
love,
grandma Fritzsche
Ava Blue (Nobody but me calls you that):
I love those Tiger pants. Mom must have shopped hard for those.
You are too cute. When it warms up again you and me will go stick hunting. We may even catch some rocks along the way.
Love Always,
Grampa Fritzsche
Awesome activity! Lucas is jealous that you guys didn't discover that together!!!
Post a Comment