When my mom came in my room because she found me like this instead of napping...she said that my shirt was false advertisement. She later had to eat her words when she found out that I wasn't being so sweet due to TWO ear infections. Who's not so sweet now!?
7 comments:
Ohhhhhh, so sad :( We hate ear infections...We hope this doesn't ruin your Halloween!!!!
That is really sad. Is she acting sweeter now?
quit whining.
Ava,
Tell you mom you want to go to grandma's house when she thinks you aren't being sweet.
love, gramsie
Your Daddy wasn't so sweet when he had ear infections either. Even now Grandma's not so sweet when I don't feel good. We am glad you are on the mend!!! We hope you still can have a fun Halloween!!!Love Grandma & Grandpa N.
Poor Ava! It looks like you've been having the same kind of week as us!!! I hope your ears feel better soon!
I always feel so bad when I get grumpy with Lucas, and then I find out later that he's sick! It's hard being a mom! :)
Why to Ava and my little Shaelyn look so much alike to me? When I saw that picture of Ava crying, it looked just like Shaelyn crying. I guess it's the blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin... and the fact that they are both so cute!!!
Post a Comment