The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
We had the opportunity to see a lot of family while in Utah. It was so fun for me. Since I don't have any cousins on my mom's side...it was fun to play with all my cousins on my dad's side! I even got to see second and third cousins.
I was also lucky enough to go and visit my Great Grandparents! I loved running around their back yard and playing with the "duck". (When mom wanted me to pose with them, I look mad, but I really just wanted that "duck")
Pictures with the great-grandparents are always classic. The babies never want to pose with them - ha! Ava, I love your denim dress and wonder if they make it in my size.
All the cousins loved having you here and playing with you too!! Some of them wanted to know if you could come more often. They didn't understand how far you have to travel to come. We sure all enjoyed that day!! Love Grandma Nielson
3 comments:
Pictures with the great-grandparents are always classic. The babies never want to pose with them - ha! Ava, I love your denim dress and wonder if they make it in my size.
What a cute little jean dress! We're glad you got to play with some cousins. They can be so fun! And what a cool duck! :)
All the cousins loved having you here and playing with you too!! Some of them wanted to know if you could come more often. They didn't understand how far you have to travel to come. We sure all enjoyed that day!! Love Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment