This past weekend there was a girls night out, but I was a bit too little to go. My grandma took my mom and aunt Lauren to a concert in Phoenix. They got to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill perform. Mom said that they had a great time! Faith Hill sang her little heart out for 1 1/2 hours and people loved it, but all Tim McGraw had to do was walk out on stage and raise his arms and everyone went CRAZY!!! Silly Girls. (He did good too.) Well, it's good that mom and grandma and Lauren had fun. But I'm glad they are back home now! (Be sure to click on the music...it's not coming on automatically for some reason)

5 comments:
What a fun girls' night out!!! I love Tim and Faith!
Ok, we're officially jealous!
You look fabulous!
goooood night.
lauren.
looks like you had fun! girls nights are a must!
Post a Comment