Saturday, July 21, 2007

And, That's a Wrap...





My grandma Nielson lives in Utah, but she knows how much I love the water and swimming. She sent me the cutest little bathing suit with matching wrap. I haven't been able to get to grandma Fritzsche's pool lately, but I just had to try it out. So mom let me run around the back yard while she squirted me with the hose! I had a great time. Thanks, Grandma Nielson! I love the suit and cute wrap! I love you too!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

so cute!

NielsonJan said...

Ava,
We're so glad you like your swimming suit. You look so cute in it.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa Nielson

Anonymous said...

CHI CHI'S!!!....love aunt lauren

maia said...

LOVE those pictures of her in her suit. And I love the rain story - what a crummy experience, but what a concept to be reminded of in the end! It's funny, your rainbow pics look a lot like mine - we must've been outside about the same time taking pictures. :)